A Compelling Ministry…
Trinity Baptist Church is empowered by the Holy Spirit to compel the world to salvation and discipleship through Jesus Christ.’
We are Convicted…
- To Care (I Corinthians 13:4) We will build up the body of Jesus Christ and each other by showing love and compassion for the needs of all disciples and people.
- To Worship (I Chronicles 16:29; Psalms 22; 27 & 66:4) We will live a lifestyle of worship to God in spirit and in truth.
- To Be Disciples (John 8:31; & 13:35) We will live to be and make disciples by living the teachings of Jesus Christ individually and as a body of baptized believers.
- To Stewardship (II Corinthians 9:6-7; Malachi 3:10) We will be truthful and faithful with the Lord in giving of the resource entrusted to us individually and collectively through regular and systematic giving of tithes and offering, time, and talents.
- To Fellowship (Ephesians 4:2-3 and Romans 15:2) We will create an atmosphere of love, peace, joy, unity, support, and edification
- To Do Missions & Evangelistic Witnessing (Matthew 28:19-20) We will be progressive in obeying the mandate of Jesus Christ “To Go in all the world,” with zeal and compassion.
- To Christian Education and Teaching (Acts 28:31; Colossians 3:16 & Proverbs 9:9) We will provide opportunities for disciples of all ages to be prepared for ministry through learning and spiritual development.